CAOS 14T Soft Shackle
CAOS Soft Shackle 14T (14,000kg) break strength. This CAOS Soft Shackle is a safe alternative to 4.75T WLL bow shackles. CAOS Soft Shackles are made from high quality rope (UHMwPE - Ultra High Molecular weight Polyethylene) and the rubber protective layer at the wear point provides (non-binding) easy release after use.
The CAOS Soft Shackle has a canvas protect sleeve. CAOS 4X4 Recovery gear is a class above all else. NATA Certified 14,000kg breaking strength - Tested Tough by Aussies for Aussies.
- A superior alternative to steel wire rope and is used in maritime, lifting, and high friction industries.
- Made from UHMwPE (Ultra High Molecular weight Polyethylene)
- Australian Legislation compliant label detailing batch number, manufacture date, length, and break strength.
- Featuring a single splice design with a diamond knot encased within a dual protective sleeve.
- Resistant to UV and chemicals
- Brightly coloured so it cannot easily get lost.
- Light and easy to handle, and they float in water.
- Use and easy-care instructions.
- Comes complete with its own carry bag.
NOTE: Soft Shackle Instruction and Care Guide can be found by clicking here.
- Recovery Eqipment