Destination4WD D180 degree freestanding 4x4 awning
The Destination4WD D180 degree free standing awning is the BIGGEST 180-degree awnings on the market - and you'll understand what we mean when you open it out to a massive 2.9m wide and enjoy the shade it gives!
Here’s why it’s different:
1. It’s short in length: It’s 2.2m long on your car, but don’t be fooled because it's MASSIVE when it open out. It has extendable arms!
2. Has extendable arms: The D180 degree free standing awning has extendable and retractable arms, which means every arm opens out to make the awning larger.
3. The awning is super strong: It has a 4mm stainless steel base, which holds the 4x aluminium arms. Each arm is 2mm thick, except at the base where the arms are 4mm thick to give it reinforced strength.
Each arm has a solid welded boss that attaches to the base to make it even stronger.
4. UV and water-resistant canvas: The canvas is an Australian canvas that is UV and water-resistant. It has been designed, made and manufactured for Australia’s harsh conditions.
5. Brackets secure the awning to your car: The D180 degree free standing awning comes with 2x 3mm stainless steel brackets to secure the awning to your roof rack (we have special Rhino Rack brackets if you need them, please ask for the price). They have been carefully created to attach to any roof rack.
6. It looks good!: The base is a shiny stainless steel, while the arms have been powder-coated black to give it a sleek look.
7. It's lightweight: The awning weighs in at 23kg
* Passenger and driver's side options available.
Read more about it here - https://destination4wd.com/product/d180-degree-free-standing-awning/
People love our awnings!
100% Aussie - it's a great product!
"Totally in love with our D270 awning, it's small size (packed up) fits the lines of our Prado perfectly, it's super easy to set up, gives enormous amount of shade, (this thing is huge)!
We've been in market for an awning for over a year. I've looked very close at other awnings and always walked away as there's been some components that I felt could be better for the price, (hinge designs/plastic components/canvas quality/overall build quality of some left me shaking my head).
Until I saw the D270 from Destination4WD. 4mm alloy arms, heavy stainless hinge, very easy and fast to set up/pack down, extendable arms make it huge, thick but light Aussie canvas and materials, designed and built in FNQ to last, excellent overall build quality, 100% Aussie...
Yes, we're very happy with our D270 awning, we see it as a solid investment that greatly improves our 4x4/camping experiences, and will for years too come, great product."
Greg and Andrea Bolton, Cairns, Australia
PLEASE NOTE: Given large number roof racks available on the market, you will need to establish the installation process for your particular roof rack. Installation is the responsibility of the customer.
Our awnings come with complimentary brackets, however, they may not suit your roof rack and you may need to look at alternative ways to install your awning. Our brackets have been designed to fit most roof racks, however, they don’t fit 100 percent of all roof racks without modifications. Please ask us if our awnings will fit your roof rack before your purchase.
- CAMPING & OUTDOORS