Stay up to date with the goings on at the Show and use our hashtag #4X4SHOW to join the conversation
We're up and running!
Our event plan has been approved by the Chief Health Officer at QLD Department of Health, meaning we're operating in compliance with a COVID Safe Event Plan.
We encourage you to download the COVIDSafe App before getting to the Show to help support and protect you. You can download via the App Store and Google Play, more information can be found here.
Our number one priority is to keep you safe during the Show, and that means things will run a little differently to previous events. In order for everyone to have a successful event, you will need to abide by these rules as they are designed to keep you safe.
Please click below for a copy of what we are doing and our entry guidelines.
COVID-19 Conditions Of Entry
You may NOT enter the Venue if:
- You have been asked to self-quarantine due to overseas travel or travel within Australia or have visited an identified COVID-19 hotspot as determined by the Queensland Government;
- You are currently an active COVID-19 case (ie. tested positive)
- You have been in close contact with a person who has coronavirus (COVID-19) in the last fourteen (14) days;
- You have a temperature (37.5 degrees or higher) or flu-like symptoms (e.g. cough or sore throat).
- You are requested to queue to gain entry to the Venue in circumstances where the Venue’s visitor capacity has been reached;
All attendees must:
- Adhere to social distancing measures by keeping 1.5m away from others not in your household party as much as possible;
- Provide full contact details including name, address, mobile phone number and email address of all members of your household party (including children) for the purpose of contact tracing via the ticketing platform details of which are located on our Event website.
Important ticket notice
Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale and or through auction or similar websites or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes without our consent. The Queensland Government COVID -19 health response requires that contact details be provided for each person carrying a ticket.
As a result tickets that are sold or otherwise dealt with in breach of this condition may be cancelled without a refund and the person may be refused admission.
The COVID Safe Event Plan for the event requires all attendees to provide full contact details including name, address, mobile phone number and email address of all members of your household party (including children) for the purpose of contact tracing via the ticketing platform details of which are located on our Event website.
For ticket enquiries, please contact our ticketing supplier, Lup. You can reach them via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on socials
Newsletter Sign Up
Sign up to receive all the latest news on our Expos, promotions, special guests and events.