Stay up to date with the goings on at the Show and use our hashtag #4X4SHOW to join the conversation
Looking for experience to put on your resume? Always dreamed of working at an event? We need Volunteers!
The National 4x4 Outdoors Show, Fishing & Boating Expo is looking for volunteers to help across our three day Brisbane Expo.
In return for your time & effort, we would like to offer all volunteers:
• A great opportunity to gain some hands on experience at a major event with approximately 30000 attendees.
• Complimentary tickets to the show (2 adult day passes) (Provided at the end of your first day and not available if you only volunteer on Sunday.)
• Lunch provided daily (Full days only)
• A reference to put on your resume (please request post event)
• A certificate of appreciation (to receive post event)
• The opportunity to meet decision-makers and potentially network with over 200 businesses in a range of different industries
Volunteer Role Opportunities
Volunteers will be rotated through multiple roles for the course of the event. These roles include:
• Ticketing – ticket scanning, ticket collecting
• Distributing show guides – filling up show guide racks
• Runners for organisers – various operational tasks
• Ushers – guiding VIP’s and special guests to the stage
• General Enquiries
This gives you a great insight into how we work, while getting you valuable experience to put on your resume in a fun, safe environment.
If you are interested in volunteering at the Show, please contact:
Phone: (02) 9556 8868
Follow us on socials
Newsletter Sign Up
Sign up to receive all the latest news on our Expos, promotions, special guests and events.